Hockey Night In Canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hockey Night In Canada

Eat, Sleep, and Breath Hockey

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Empty
PostSubject: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:03 pm

Derick Brassard 53 43 57 19 450000 3
1st rounder

for

Jaromir Jagr 94 66 83 35 4940000 2

how is this trade not fair?
Jagr is retiring next year and I'm giving up an amazing youngster and a 1st pick
I accepted it
New York accepted it
:Montreal Canadiens: accepted it
/.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:05 pm

I don't see how this shit could go through and mine can't
mine is 30 times more fair than this crap

Sheldon Souray 72 76 74 31 5432000 4
Robbie Schremp 71 57 66 21 860000 3
Mathieu Garon 73 74 72 29 1250000 2

Mark Recchi 76 66 76 39 1750000 1
Ty Conklin 70 73 72 31 525000 1
Robert Bortuzzo D D C- 18 450000 0
Nick Johnson D D C- 21 450000 0
2nd 2008
Back to top Go down
caps

caps

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:12 pm

its pretty fair the admins should accept it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:13 pm

THANK YOU

that's 2 people that agree with me
Back to top Go down
Admin*Bruins

Admin*Bruins

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:31 pm

Fine if it's such a big deal I accept and stop whining
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:05 pm

THANK YOU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:39 pm

instead of wasting your time making this post and complaining about how you cant get jagr..why dont you try and trade brassard for something better then a old guy?
Back to top Go down
*Erik*Johnson*

*Erik*Johnson*

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:56 am

jagr stays around for at least another 2 seasons and gets a shit load of points with a shit load of goals and has alot of leadership if this was the real NHL NYR wouldnt actually do this but wtv you guyz want
Back to top Go down
Admin*Thrashers

Admin*Thrashers

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:59 am

wtv i accept
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:38 am

i dnt wanna do this trade..plus it was declined so now your gonna accept this bcuz columbus is bitching cmon guys
Back to top Go down
Admin*Pens
Admin
Admin*Pens

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:39 am

you guys both accepted so its getting confirmed sorry :New York Rangers: you accepted i tried to decline u guys insisted so its going through
Back to top Go down
http://hockeynightincanada0.niceboard.net

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:47 am

one guy insisted..dude you declined it now your gonna make it go threw cuz one kid is bitching cmon
Back to top Go down
Admin*Pens
Admin
Admin*Pens

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:48 am

the rules state that if both teams accept it goes through...only one admin didnt accept all the others did and both of u did...this trade has to go through...im sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:50 am

2 admins declied..including you..and you declined the trade,and now that this kid is bitching your just gonna undecline it,that doesnt make any sense
Back to top Go down
Admin*Pens
Admin
Admin*Pens

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:51 am

the trade was not officially confirmed nor declined...boston and habs accepted i declined after blues declined it was even but than atlanta accepted and than blues also accepted...so it will be confirmed...the trade was never officially declined
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:54 am

blues accepted because this kid is bitching..wtv dude its ur choice
Back to top Go down
Admin*Pens
Admin
Admin*Pens

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:55 am

look even though blues accepted after bruins-habs-thrashers still accepted at first...i dont know what to tell u im sry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:59 am

do you even read what thrashers..boston..blue are saying..their accepting because this kid is crying over a trade that got declined their not accepting because of the deal their accepting so this kid could shut up
Back to top Go down
Admin*Pens
Admin
Admin*Pens

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:17 pm

sorry...rules are rules and if they have to change for u than they have to change for everyone else and than everything goes wrong...confirmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)   NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEw York /// CBJ(Confirmed)
Page 1 of 1